Please feel free to go through our extensive FAQ section to get answers on common queries.
1. What is a business consultant?
A business consultant is an independent professional who, for a fee, helps a business owner and/or its management, to define and to achieve goals through better utilization of resources.
2. How can I tell if I need a consultant?
There are no hard or fast rules for deciding, if or when, a business consultant should be engaged to solve a problem. There are, however, a few common situations which suggest that a consultant may be necessary:
- When management does not have the knowledge and /or skills necessary to solve the problems it has identified.
- When management has the necessary knowledge and skills, but not the time nor the available staff to solve the problems that have been identified. When management’s efforts are unable to produce the necessary, long-term improvements.
- When management requires an independent third-party opinion, either to confirm a decision or to provide alternate/better options.
3. Why use a Consultant? Why can’t I do it myself?
The most common reasons that businesses seek a consultant are:
- To enable bargain for best terms available in the market as the consultant is into the business day in & out and is connected with the right people in financial institutions.
- To obtain technical or specialist advice for a specific problem.
- To complete tasks that require knowledge/skills that are currently not held by anyone in the business.
- To develop innovative, viable processes that replace current non-productive ones.
4. Can I use Pegasus Financial Services if I am located outside of Mumbai?
Yes, most definitely. We have clients located across India from various industries. We can also travel depending on the nature of the assignment.
5. How much does Pegasus Financial Services charge?
It varies and depends on the scope of work to be performed. The actual scope of work can only be determined after we personally discuss the requirements, particular issues and challenges the client and the business is presently facing. After these preliminary discussions have occurred, we submit a written proposal that clearly defines the item(s) that make up the scope of work and details of our fee structure, expenses, and payment schedule.
6. Is Pegasus Financial Services looking at any specific types of customers?
No. We are not looking at customers in specific sectors or locations. We are working for customers across various industries and locations.